Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:05 am
|You must maintain individual accounts of all the users on your website. For that you should create new accounts by logging in to your WHM as the administrator or with your root control privileges. On the left menu, select the “Create a New Account” link. You should next fill up the information being asked on the next page.
The details required are as follows:
• The domain name that you wish to be set as the primary domain for the new account.
• Choose an appropriate user-name complying with the requirements (like number of characters)
• Create a password for the new account that you are creating.
• Fill up the administrative email address that you will use for the new account.
• Choose a Package from the options given in the drop-down menu.
• Select a cPanel theme. Pick the latest one from the drop-down menu.
• Select the language that will be used for the cPanel interface.
• Click on the Create button and your new account is ready.
In case you need any assistance, you may contact DialWebHosting customer support team.