Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:12 am
|There are numerous web hosting companies that offer WordPress hosting. Although they differ in packages and costs, most of them meet the basic requirements that a website would need. This, sometimes, can make it more difficult to select the best WordPress hosting service. You can maximize the benefits of WordPress only when you have the right hosting environment.
Consider the following before looking for a hosting:
1. Do you really require WordPress? What are the objectives behind your blog/ website? WordPress is simple and easy to use. It can be installed manually.
2. If your idea is to grow big with WordPress and make a revenue earning one, you need a package that offers flexible plans with high bandwidth, RAM, Space etc.
3. You must pick up a professional hosting service unless you have the time and proficiency to manage and maintain the technical aspects of the server.
What you would need from the hosting provider
• The latest versions of PHP and MySQL
• SSL certificate included in the package
• SLA about uptime and speed
• Technical support around the clock
• Features like one-click installers, control panel, anti-virus solutions
• Affordable and scalable plans
It is very important to pick a hosting service that provides you with the features your business requires. Some people recommend a provider because it suited their business but there is no hard and fast rule, the provider will suit your requirements.
Dialwebhosting is among the best WordPress hosting providers. Their services can suit individuals as well as businesses irrespective of their size and industry.
1. Dialwebhosting gives you a range of affordable and scalable WP plans that will allow you to grow with your business.
2. They offer WordPress in all their server plans (shared, VPS, cloud, or dedicated). If you are a new business start with the shared hosting and upgrade as traffic improves.
3. Your website is housed in Tier 111 data centers with assured uptime and network availability of over 99.95%.
4. Features that include one-click installers, control panel, SSL, multiple e-mail accounts, and anything you may specifically require.
5. Quick installation, assistance in migration or upgrade from other CMS platforms.
6. Robust firewalls, antivirus scanners etc.
7. Around the clock technical support via the phone, live chat, email etc.
8. Highly competitive prices with no sacrifice in quality of features or services.