Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:35 am
|A slow server or server that is frequently down is detrimental to a business. It takes away a lot of time to fix the issues and this could result in loss of customers as well as revenue. It is very vital for a business to choose their hosting service putting into consideration the following factors.
1. The technical engineers must be proficient and capable to manage and resolve any issues that pops up rather quickly. A business cannot afford to be offline for long.
2. They should offer proactive monitoring to your server to check for performance issues.
3. The server and data security should be a top priority with protection against D-DoS attacks, anti-malware solutions, data encryption and daily backup services.
4. Support team must be available 24/7. Any server related issues must be attended to on priority basis to make sure there is no downtime.
5. The host should offer strong SLAs and guarantee maximum uptime and low latency.
DialWebHosting meets all the above requirements to ensure the best server management services.